Dermal Fillers in Beverly Hills
What are Fillers?
- Plumping thin lips
- Enhancing shallow contours
- Softening facial creases and wrinkles
- Improving the appearance of recessed scars
- Reconstructing contour deformities in the face
- Decreasing or removing the shadow of the lower lids
A CONSULTATION >>
Is it safe?
How do fillers work?
Who is a candidate for filler?
- Being physically healthy
- Not smoking
- Having a positive outlook and realistic goals regarding your appearance
- Being committed to maintaining good skin health
- Have hollow lines or wrinkles
- Noticed fat loss in your face due to age or other factors
- Are seeking to add volume to any aspect of your face, neck, or other body parts
Is it painful?
How long do filler injections take?
When will I see results and how long do they last?
I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.
- GEORGE ELIOT
What areas can be treated with filler?
- Nasolabial folds
- The under-eye area
What do I need to do to prepare for a filler injection?
When will I see results?
What is the recovery from filler injections like?
What should I expect at my appointment?
How much does filler cost?
Fillers may cost a bit more than Botulinum Toxin, but they tend to last at least twice as long. Patients typically agree they are well worth it when you see the improvements they can make in your face or other areas. Please don’t forget to ask about any filler promotions Cloud Med Spa runs throughout the year. Also, if you agree to participate in our “model release,” we may offer additional discounts on your procedure!