Skin tightening is a type of plastic surgery procedure where a physician attempts to remove loose skin from a patient’s appearance, making them appear younger and fitter. Below, we cover how to improve your skin tightening results.
How To Improve Your Skin Tightening Results
Unfortunately, Loose skin is one of the main byproducts of aging, and can seriously impact a patient’s self-esteem and overall appearance.
Fortunately, there are easy and non-surgical skin tightening methods widely available on the market today. If you’re having problems with loose skin and would like to investigate how to maximize the results you receive from your treatment, then take a look at this overview of that process.
The Source of Loose Skin
There are many ways that loose skin can form, with one of the primary ways being as a natural byproduct of the aging process. Other factors include weight gain and loss after pregnancy.
Loose skin can form on many areas of the body. Some of the most common ones include:
All of these parts of the body develop loose skin for different reasons, and each one might respond better or worse to the various types of treatment methods available.
Options For Skin Tightening
There are many options available for individuals who would like to address loose skin without resorting to cosmetic surgery. Some of the major options include:
· Firming creams: Creams that contain Retinoid compounds can be very effective at reducing the presence of loose skin. Retinoids are chemical derivatives of Vitamin A, and there are many different products available.
· Exercise: Exercise is the body’s first line of defense against the aging process. Just 30 minutes of aerobic exercise a day can work wonders on one’s health. In terms of loose skin, weight training, and facial exercises have been shown to be effective at reducing the presence of loose skin.
· Non-Surgical Procedures: There are a wide variety of Non-surgical procedures available that can be very effective at treating excess and loose skin. Examples include chemical peels, laser resurfacing, ultrasound skin tightening, radiofrequency treatments, and neuromodulators.
· Weight Loss: Reducing excess fat around the area of your body that is experiencing loose skin can help to reduce its presence. Once the fat is reduced, the skin should experience at least some level of tightening.
· Massage: Massage has many curative properties, many stemming from its ability to stimulate blood flow. This increased blood flow has the ability to provoke an anti-aging response in the body.
When you go in for a consultation with your physician, they may recommend just a few or all of these procedures in order to address the problem at large.
The Forma Experience
Forma is the first thermal skin treatment that automatically adjusts and stimulates deep and homogenous tissue. Also, Forma is able to evenly distribute a tightening effect across a patient’s skin with very little downtime and recovery period.
Forma offers patients a cost-effective and quick solution to their skin tightening needs. Almost anyone who is interested in the procedure should consider themselves a candidate, as the procedure is low-impact and low-stress.
Forma should be considered part of a holistic set of procedures. It can be used in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise and not as a replacement for those essentials.
Forma generally proves safe and pain-free. Many patients tend to compare it with a hot stone massage. And it can be considered quite a stress-free experience overall.
The Forma experience is so quick that many patients can complete their own within a very short period of time. Sometimes even on their lunch break.
The objective of your procedure will be to make it as safe, predictable, and free of unnecessary problems as possible in the field of plastic surgery or indeed any type of surgery.
Together with your doctor, you may create a customized strategy. We base it on your particular needs and physical characteristics by talking about them beforehand.
You shouldn’t be afraid to ask as many questions as you need. We want you to feel secure and comfortable with the treatment during your appointment.
Additionally, you should feel free to discuss any worries you may have with your doctor so that the two of you can go into the operating room as knowledgeable and prepared as possible.
The Skin Tightening Experts of Beverly Hills
Cloud Med Spa is the premier luxury med spa in Beverly Hills. If you’re interested in learning more about our options for non-surgical skin tightening, then contact us today in order to set up an appointment.